Problems with Digestion
Eat without fear
What can digestive trouble look like?
- acid indigestion or heartburn
- excess gas or feeling bloated
- malabsorption (low iron/anemia, low B vitamins, low minerals, etc.)
- skin trouble or skin rashes
- hormone imbalance
- anxiety and/or depression
- ADD, ADH or OCD
- Sometimes there are NO obvious symptoms! Statistics show that up to 60% of the time, a chronic, low-level gut infection causes NO obvious symptoms. That is why it is best to test.and NOT guess.
- adrenal fatigue or out of balance cortisol levels
- food intolerances
- hidden or chronic gut infection (H.Pylori bacteria, yeast/candida, parasites, bacterial)
- chronic inflammation
- poor diet
Imagine a future where
- eating healthy foods is enjoyable again
- popping antacids is a thing of the past
- no more embarrassing gas
- your bowel movements are consistent and pain-free
Dr. Tracy McAlvanah’s experience in addressing gut dysfunction is based on a functional medicine approach, not just treating the symptoms with medication. She has experience in helping many patients restore their gut health and resume an active lifestyle.
The Results Will Be Worth It!
Find out if Dr. McAlvanah’s whole-person approach is right for you.
Schedule a free 15-minute conversation.