Welcome Each New Day
Occasional anxiety is a normal part of life, but feeling anxious constantly may be treatable — and not with anti-anxiety medications.
What does anxiety look like?
- constant worry and dread
- feeling of being “wired and tired” all at once
- unstable moods
- inability to focus
- hormone Imbalance
- digestive dysfunction
- gluten Sensitivity or gluten Intolerance
- blood sugar imbalances
- glutamic acid decarboxylase (GAD) autoimmunity – This enzyme triggers production of the brain’s primary calming chemical. If the body erroneously perceives GAD as a threat and destroys it, then the calming chemical isn’t produced and anxiety goes up.
Imagine a future where
- a good night’s sleep is the norm
- it’s easy and enjoyable to stay on task at work
- you look forward to tomorrow
Functional medicine can get at the heart of what’s causing anxiety, instead of just treating the symptom. Dr. Tracy McAlvanah has worked with many who thought they’d have to live with anxious feelings forever, but through lifestyle changes they were able to eliminate the anti-anxiety drugs completely.
The Results Will Be Worth It!
Find out if Dr. McAlvanah’s whole-person approach is right for you.
Schedule a free 15-minute conversation.