Take a Break from Overwhelm
Two-thirds of all doctor’s office visits can be attributed to stress-related complaints.
We all recognize the feeling of stress in the moment – when our breathing and heart rate quicken, when our hands sweat, when blood pressure rises.
But what are the less obvious symptoms of stress?
- increased belly fat
- high blood pressure and/or heart problems
- insulin resistance and/or diabetes
- suppressed immunity
- sex hormone imbalance, reduced interest in sex
- bone loss
- low or unstable energy
- loss of patience
- reduced mental clarity, reduced ability to problem-solve
- reduced ability to adapt to stress, things bother you much more than they used to
- reduced interest in sex
Possible causes for chronic stress
- food intolerances
- gut infections or other chronic infections
- blood sugar imbalances
- environmental toxins
Imagine a future where
- you rarely feel overwhelmed and worried
- you are the “poster child” for cool, calm & collected
- you feel balanced
Dr. Tracy McAlvanah has experience in working with chronic stress and uncovering the root cause behind it. Using functional medicine’s “whole person” approach to resolving stress-related issue, she will get you on track for feeling better all the time, without just masking the symptoms.
The Results Will Be Worth It!
Find out if Dr. McAlvanah’s whole-person approach is right for you.
Schedule a free 15-minute conversation.
Are you ready to work with Dr. McAlvanah?
Schedule your first consultation now.