Take a Break from Overwhelm
Two-thirds of all doctor’s office visits can be attributed to stress-related complaints.
We all recognize the feeling of stress in the moment – when our breathing and heart rate quicken, when our hands sweat, when blood pressure rises.
But what are the less obvious symptoms of stress?
- increased belly fat
- high blood pressure and/or heart problems
- insulin resistance and/or diabetes
- suppressed immunity
- sex hormone imbalance, reduced interest in sex
- bone loss
- low or unstable energy
- loss of patience
- reduced mental clarity, reduced ability to problem-solve
- reduced ability to adapt to stress, things bother you much more than they used to
- reduced interest in sex
Possible causes for chronic stress
- food intolerances
- gut infections or other chronic infections
- blood sugar imbalances
- environmental toxins
Imagine a future where
- you rarely feel overwhelmed and worried
- you are the “poster child” for cool, calm & collected
- you feel balanced
Dr. Tracy McAlvanah has experience in working with chronic stress and uncovering the root cause behind it. Using functional medicine’s “whole person” approach to resolving stress-related issue, she will get you on track for feeling better all the time, without just masking the symptoms.